Saturday, May 15, 2010

First song i ever wrote

I wrote this when I was 11. It's a country song, and these are the lyrics.

CALL YOU MINE

Sittin' in my room brushing my hair
a hundred times
put on my new gloss
feeling good that my lips shiiiine
and i can't help but wondering
if everything's been right this year
without youuuu.

*strum strum strum*

I finally put away the glasses
get on contacts and new clothes
my mind is racin' heart is thumpin' though
no bod knowes
about us
maybe getting back
togee-eetherrr

I finally walk into the night and you're by the street light
I'm looking at you
I say it's gonna be alright
and you're lookin' at me
like you've seen me
for the first time
since i could call you miine

CHORUS
sorry we ever broke up
now i understand you
been waitin'
all along since it was me and you
for the tiiime
wheeen
agaain i can
call you mine

*strum strum strum strum strum*

So now we're sittin' on a bench
just talking to eacho-otherrr
for us it's so eas-ay
one thing just comes out
af-ter anoother
And I can't help but feelin that
this is the way
it's been
suppoosed too beee

I finally stop it with the sweet talk
say "who are you da-ting right now?"
then you say "no one cuz after you I just didn't know how
cuz no one
can compaare
toooo
youu
then you stare off into the night
and I look past the streetlight
you're face is glowin'
lit up like it could last all night
this is fiiine
I haven't felt this way
since I could call you miine

CHORUS

and I haven't bothered to come up with a 3rd verse yet. tell me what you think of it

No comments: