Thursday, August 5, 2010

FIRST VERSE!

yaaaay so last night at like, 2:00 AM I somehow managed to write a decent first verse for my new song, which I came up with a chorus to. plz comment on what you think!


I try so hard
not to hear
but yet I listen
when you say things that get my false
hopes high
And I do my best
not look
then accidently see you
love her and make
me cry

And I hope that
some
day
you'll realize
while I'm smilin' by day
you're killin me on
the inside
when we laugh as friends
but you through my
disguise.

Now at night I have to
lie in my bed
and hum my favorite song
and staaaare at the ceiling
While I play with my hair
and then I'm thinkin of you
and I'm tryin
to ignooore
*slow*
that when I hug my sheets. . .
water runs down my cheeks
and I fall asleep
with teardrops on my pillow

please comment!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the song and get the meaning but am not sure about this line: "...when we laugh as friends
but you through my
disguise." Did you mean "but you SEE thru my disguise?

Keep it up. you are talented and should put a "copyright 2010" underneath each song.
-Star EL DEE Star